Faster, easier, no more lost checks...
SCSC is currently offering an online registration system (OLRS) for all our player registrations. This system represents a major step forward in streamlining our player registration and team formation process, and it also provides the following benefits to our members:
- You can save yourself and the club time and energy for each player when registering on line, whereas paper registrations cause increased manual processing.
- Using the OLRS you will get an immediate confirmation by e-mail that your registration has been processed.
- After registering a player, you can check back on this website prior to the start of the season to verify the player was placed on a team and find out who the coach is.
- When a registration is received late and a player is placed on the waiting list, you can check back to find out if the player has been taken off the waiting list and assigned to a team.
- If any personal contact information changes (phone, address, e-mail), you can update your household data on your own at any time.
The online registration system is available via this web page-- please click the link to the left to start your online registration or just click HERE to begin the process..
Mail-in registration forms will also be available for people who cannot use the OLRS, and copies of those forms will be available via the Forms page on the SCSC website and through various schools and community centers.
Thanks for giving the new system a try and if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for improvements please let us know by sending an E-mail to: Registrar@soaringcapsoccer.com or call our Club Registrar, Dee Patrick, at 562-7576.