Welcome to the SCSC Forms Page
- REGISTRATION FORM-- click here. We STRONGLY prefer that players register online by clicking here but if you cannot register online for some reason, please fill out and bring this form together with copy of your birth certificate and a check for the seasonal fee ($225 for Spring, $60 for Fall Street Soccer Program) made payable to SCSC to tryouts or mail it to: SCSC Box 390, Elmira, NY 14901.
- SCHOLARSHIP FORM-- click here. All scholarship applications are kept in the strictest of confidence. Click here for more information regarding our scholarships and what costs they cover.
- SCSC CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS, PARENTS AND COACHES-- click here. All SCSC players, parents, guests and coaches are expected to conduct themselves in line with this Code.
- SCSC CODE OF CONDUCT ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE-- click here.
- "PLAY UP" FORM-- click here. This form must be filled out and approved for a player to play in an older age group than their true age group. Permission to "play up" is only granted in exceptional circumstances.
- MEDICAL RELEASE FORM-- click here. You will need one of these forms signed for each player on your team. Make extra copies as most tournaments will require you to provide a copy of a form for each player at the tournament registration.
There may be times when you will need forms from our governing body, New York State West Youth Soccer Association (NYSWYSA). These may be documents such as 'secondary rostering' and 'guest players' forms.
For a list of all of the available NYSWYSA forms, simply click here